Guidance & Career
What is Guidance & Career Program?
This is a university readiness program model designed to prepare SISPIK secondary students for their future with support from school counselor with guidance curriculum and tools to develop the High School & Beyond Plan.
This program provides students a meaningful relationship with school counselor and teachers, positive school climate and academic support. The lessons are designed to help students understand who they are, what they want to be, how to achieve their post secondary and beyond goals that based on their interest & plan.
This program begins from secondary 1 and continuing through Junior College, it help students to acquire skills like effective study habits, making sound decision, solve problem, plan effectively, work independently, communicate well. Research, evaluate themselves realistically and explore new educational and career opportunities.
Enable students to
- Understand concepts related to lifelong learning, interpersonal relationships, and career planning;
- Develop learning skills, social skills, a sense of social responsibility, and the ability to formulate and pursue educational and career goals;
- Apply this learning to their lives and work in the school and the community.
- Classroom Guidance
- Individual assistance and conseling
- Study Fair from different countries
- Career Day to provide range of career exploration
Work Placement to gain experience in a real life working environment
Miss Sim Tee Na