What is School Camp ?
School Camp is a supervised program for students from primary, Secondary and Junior College which is conducted outside the school premises. Students travel all over Indonesia to such places as Medan, Jogjakarta, Bali, Bogor, Sukabumi and Bandung. It is a 3-4 day camp depending on the distance travelled and the activities planned.
What is the Program ?
- Outdoor activities such as team building, making Batik/painting, playing various traditional games and making various crafts.
- Having educational side-trips to observe the special attractions of the particular area, the culture and the landscape.
- Learning how to play traditional music instruments, from specific regions.
- Community Services or CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility), such as giving donation to local schools, painting local school building, cleaning rubbish from certain areas, giving gifts of food or school resources.
What is the purpose of having a School Camp ?
- To teach students to be independent.
- To give opportunities for the students to have social empathy with the surrounding community.
- To give a positive impact on students through fun and challenging activities that activate key learning indicators in communication, decision making, problem solving team building and leadership.