EMS (English/Mathematics/Science) and IT
Closing date: 18 July 2022, although early applications are advised
Singapore School, Pantai Indah Kapuk is a leading international school in Jakarta, Indonesia. It is a successful, happy and nurturing school committed to providing the highest quality standards of educational opportunities for every student. Academic standards are high: the school has earned numerous Top in the World Awards for IGCSE, and each year our IBDP average is considerably higher than the world average. In our Primary school, students study for prestigious Singaporean iPSLE qualifications.
We are seeking enthusiastic, creative and dynamic teachers of the highest quality to join our successful team. Applicants should possess a commitment to helping students achieve high academic standards in a lively and engaging manner, through the Singapore curriculum.
- Be qualified teachers, with at least 4 years’ post-qualifying experience in primary education.
- Have experience teaching IT at primary or secondary school, including skills in robotics and coding or programming.
- Have experience teaching the British National Curriculum or Singapore Curriculum.
- Possess a creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
- Be fluent in the English language, written and spoken.
- Present excellent interpersonal communication skills to work closely with staff, students and parents.
If you are a positive, energetic and dedicated practitioner, as well as an excellent communicator who is resilient and tenacious in all aspects of your teaching practice, we would like to hear from you.
As a teacher at SIS-PIK, you can expect:
- Diligent and enthusiastic students who respond well to praise and critical feedback
- A high-trust, positive working environment
- Regular opportunities for Continuous Professional Development, with leadership opportunities for suitable candidates
- A competitive salary including 13th month, based on government regulation
- Medical insurance
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV summarising experience and strengths and submit to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include: your contact details, a recent photograph and the email addresses of two professional referees. A letter of application / personal statement explaining your suitability for the position you have applied for should be included.
For further information, see our website: www.sis-pik.com.